Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Credor Eichi: in the flesh...

I have written and photographed the amazing Credor Eichi before. See this post for the details. And I still hold this wonderful watch with the highest regard, this is the first I have encountered this piece on the wrist of an owner.

Beautiful, in a zen like way.

Quality of this photograph leaves much to be desired, but in mitigation, I took this photograph in a dark restaurant, with poor lighting, no flash, no associated lighting. Shot handheld. My apologies. But I am so excited to show this watch in the wild, so to speak, this had to be posted.

Apologies for late post (I usually post in the morning Singapore time, but this post is afternoon Singapore time) and only 1 pic...I am doing a couple of commissions which is keeping me busy.

No comments: